Job Title: Win 10 Deployment Technician
Type: Contract - Contract 3 weeks with a possibility of an extension
Location: Brampton ON
Starts: Mid September
The client needs help setting up and imaging new Dell PC's that will then be shipped out to employees in various locations across the country.
The client will provide training and instructions on the process to the resource.
- Image PC's following the established procedural document.
- Install programs and applications as per the process.
- Must be punctual and could work autonomously
Formal Education & Certification
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science and/or 2 years equivalent work experience.
- Certification in A+, MCSE or equivalent would be an asset.
Knowledge & Experience
- Experience with Windows Operating Systems (Windows 10) & PC Applications including MS Office Suite.
- Experience working with Windows 7, Windows 10 and Office 365 a priority.
- Knowledge of Computer Hardware Systems and Peripherals.
- Working knowledge of the Internet & Internet technological/industry trends.
- Hands-on hardware troubleshooting experience.
- Ability to operate tools, components, and peripheral accessories.
- Able to read and understand technical manuals, procedural documentation, and OEM guides.
- Have at least 2 years of field/deskside support service experience doing hardware roll-outs, refreshes, and other deployment related activities
- Effective interpersonal skills and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities, with keen attention to detail.
- Punctual and able to work autonomously
- Can follow a detailed procedure to setup programs on computers