Job Title: Win 10 Deployment Technician
Type: Contract - 2 month
Location: Concord ON
Starts: Late August Early September
The client needs help setting up computers for their Windows 10 deployments (users 500).
This resource will also assist with the Service Desk but main focus will be around the Windows 10 deployment project.
The client will provide training and instructions on the process.
- Image PC's following the established procedural document.
- Install programs and applications as per the process.
- Must be punctual and could work autonomously.
Formal Education & Certification
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science and/or 3 years equivalent work experience.
- Certification in A+, MCSE or equivalent would be an asset.
Knowledge & Experience
- Experience with Windows Operating Systems (Windows 10) & PC Applications including MS Office Suite.
- Experience working with Office 365 a priority.
- Knowledge of Computer Hardware Systems and Peripherals.
- Working knowledge of the Internet & Internet technological/industry trends.
- Hands-on hardware troubleshooting experience.
- Ability to operate tools, components, and peripheral accessories.
- Able to read and understand technical manuals, procedural documentation, and OEM guides.
- Have at least 2 years of field/deskside support service experience doing hardware roll-outs, refreshes, and other deployment related activities
- Effective interpersonal skills and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities, with keen attention to detail.
- Punctual and able to work autonomously.
- Can follow a detailed procedure to setup programs on computers.