Job Title: User Experience Researcher (UXR)
Location: Toronto ON
Starts: ASAP/ February 1, 2021
- Conduct research to understand people, process, data, and technology across the safety domain.
- Plan, lead, facilitate, analyze, and report on various user experience research initiatives.
- Capture users’ needs, motivations, behaviors, etc. with a variety of qualitative and quantitative methods with field and remote research, ethnographic studies, contextual inquiry, and survey design.
- Translate research findings into meaningful personas, journey maps and usage scenarios to inform requirements and business process.
- Provide actionable insights for concept iteration with a variety of formative and summative usability evaluations such as usability testing, heuristic evaluations, system usability scale (SUS), etc.
- Establish baseline metrics and periodically track and highlight them throughout the product lifecycle for various initiatives.
- Advanced degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Cognitive Psychology, Anthropology, or other related fields.
- 5+ years of experience driving user experience research in healthcare domains preferably biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, or medical devices.
- Adept in behavioral data collection and analysis.
- Experience with HCD in agile environments.
- Proficient in communicating research outcomes across diverse audiences and various levels of the organization.