Position: Technical Writer - Biotech
Type: 6 month contract
Our client currently has an opening for a Technical Writer to join their team in Markham.
The Technical Writer will create technical documents for manufacturing including Manufacturing Batch Records (MBRs), Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and Qualification Test Methods. This role involves collaboration with subject matter experts in manufacturing, quality, manufacturing science and engineering, supply chain and R&D teams.
· A BA/BS degree and 3-5 years as a technical writer in the Biotech industry or related area.
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
· A strong command of the English language and grammar.
· Experience with technical writing in an ISO certified environment and experience with an electronic Quality Management Systems (eQMS) in preferred
· Excellent communication skills and proven ability to work in cross functional teams.
· The ability to work as part of a team in an extremely fast-paced and multi-tasking environment, often under very tight timelines.