Job Title: Technical Consultant
Type: Contract - 4 months
Location: Ottawa, ON
Starts: December 7, 2020
Ends: April 9, 2021
- Installation and configuration in new environments.
- Required software version upgrades and migration to Azure or AWS.
- Integration testing with various external systems and ERP products.
- Familiarity with standards such as EDIFACT, ANSI, XML.
- Familiarity with communication protocols such as HTTP/s, AS2, SFTP.
- Deploying application components in DEV/QA/PROD environments.
- Technical Consultant Minimum 3-5 years of excellent hands-on experience with OpenText suite of products (Application Integrator, SecureLink, BizLink, TrustedLink) specifically in below areas.
- Installation and configuration of OpenText products in new environments such as DEV/QA/PROD.
- Upgrading to latest versions of these software and performing required data/database migrations.
- Experience in migrating OpenText from on-premise to Azure cloud.
- Experience in migrating dependent tables, maps, partner setups from AI/BizLink/TrustedLink.
- Experience in deploying/configuring these products in a Linux platform.
- Knowledge of these applications impacts due to upgrade/migration.
- Knowledge of various EDI standards such as EDIFACT, ANSI, XML.
- Knowledge of various communication protocols such as HTTP/s, AS2, sFTP.
- Integration testing of EDI platform with various external systems/partners/suppliers
- Candidates must have experience with Application Integrator, Securelink, BizLink, and TrustedLink
- Experience with Azure cloud infrastructure provisioning, migration of packaged products.
- Collaboration experience in working with UAT/regression teams for EDI platform testing