Job Title: Technical Consultant
Type: Contract (4 months)
Location: Ottawa, ON K1N 9J1
Start Date: ASAP
Our client is one of the leading IT solutions providers and currently looking for a Technical consultant skilled with OpenText Application Integrator feature. The ideal candidate should have Application Integrator version upgraded by themselves and experienced in data migration issues related to Maps and Partner configurations. The key is the candidate must have done this work hands-on in earlier engagements. They are preferably looking for someone who has done this upgrade/migration to cloud VMs using Linux. However, they could adjust if same work were done on-premises. This could be a totally remote work opportunity.
Role and Responsibility
- Installation and configuration of OpenText products in new environments such as DEV/QA/PROD.
- Upgrading to latest versions of these software and performing required data/database migrations.
- Integration testing of EDI platform with various external systems/partners/suppliers.
- Installation and configuration in new environments.
- Required software version upgrades and migration to Azure or AWS.
- Integration testing with various external systems and ERP products.
- Deploying application components in DEV/QA/PROD environments.
- Minimum 3-5 years of excellent hands-on experience with OpenText suite of products (Application Integrator, SecureLink, BizLink, TrustedLink) specifically in below areas.
- Experience in migrating OpenText from on-premises to Azure cloud.
- Experience in migrating dependent tables, maps, partner setups from AI/BizLink/TrustedLink.
- Experience in deploying/configuring these products in a Linux platform.
- Knowledge of these applications impacts due to upgrade/migration.
- Knowledge of various EDI standards such as EDIFACT, ANSI, XML.
- Knowledge of various communication protocols such as HTTP/s, AS2, sFTP.
- Familiarity with standards such as EDIFACT, ANSI, XML.
- Familiarity with communication protocols such as HTTP/s, AS2, sFTP.
- Experience with Azure cloud infrastructure provisioning, migration of packaged products.
- Collaboration experience in working with UAT/regression teams for EDI platform testing.