Job Title: Senior Microsoft Dynamics CRM developer
Type: Contract - 4 months
Location: Edmonton, AB
Ends: April 16, 2021
We are looking for an Intermediate to Senior Microsoft Dynamics CRM developer with development experience with C#.NET and ADXStu-dio or Adoxio xRM Portals.
Reporting to the Project Manager and Service Delivery Manager, this resource will be responsible for the following:
- Act as a developer on new Microsoft Dynamics 365 projects and enhancements to existing systems (on-premise and cloud).
- Develop portals to Microsoft Dynamics applications using ADXStudio/Adaxio xRM Portals and Microsoft Portals (cloud).
- Contribute to the development of the core Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365 application configuration.
- C#.NET development projects.
- Create or modify web services.
- Perform data migration and data fixes using SQL, T-SQL and SSIS.
- Analyze the business/functional requirements to create a solution.
Define reusable system components.
- Develop new software features/releases.
- Define and execute test cases
- Support business analysts in requirements gathering.
- Provide estimates for design, build, and implementation activities.
- Status reporting.
- Understand clients’ established standards and guidelines.
- Develop enhancements to existing applications.
- Ensure solution is viable and cohesive with existing applications
- Minimum of 8 years IT experience.
- Minimum 8 years of hands-on experience developing and maintaining .Net Web Applications.
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience developing and maintaining Microsoft Dynamics CRM applications with recent experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience with C# .Net, VB.Net, ASP.Net, MVC, ASP.Net WebForms, Entity Framework (EF)
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience with Microsoft SQL Server and writing SQL
- Must possess good written and oral communication skills
- Must have strong troubleshooting and analysis skills in solving technical problems
- Must have a quality-oriented mindset to produce quality deliverables
- Must demonstrate working well in a team environment (excellent interpersonal skills)
- Demonstrate a positive and willing attitude
- Past experience managing a Team
- Experience creating or supporting public facing web application