Job Title: Systems Engineer –VMware & SRM
Duration: 4 weeks contract
Location: Ottawa, ON
Our client is looking for a Systems Engineer must have a Government Clearance (Secret or higher)
- vSphere environment review
- Patch vSphere environments to current levels (if required)
- Site Recovery Manager planning and design including:
- Protection Groups
- Recovery Plans
- Implement VMware Site Recovery Manager including: Installation of the SRM server
- Installation of the SRM Plugin into the VI Client
- Installation of the Storage Replication Adapter (SRA)
- Configure SRM inventory mappings
- Create protection groups
- Create recovery plans
- Perform test failover and validate SRM functionality.
- Provide knowledge transfer SRM implementation and usage
- Complete written document which will include:
- Layout of SRM environment as implemented at of the completion of the engagement.
- Recommendation/Best Practices.
- Installation/configuration methodologies and failover/ failback process.
- VMW - VmWare
- SRM – Site Recovery Manager