Travel: Maybe 4 times a year they will go to Montreal & Vancouver offices
Our client is currently looking for a Systems Administrator for their growing company. They are one of the Best Managed Companies of current year and provide great corporate culture to learn, grow and thrive.
- 2 years’ Experience as a Systems Administrator
- Must have at least 2 years of experience providing Windows support
- Degree in Computer Science
- Hands on working experience with Microsoft SQL server, SQL Queries, Views and Stored procedures, a must have
- Experience using VMware/Veeam backup
- SSIS, SSAS and SSRS are assets. SSAS is preferable than SSIS or SSRS.
- VB.NET Programming considered an asset – They use a lot of web technologies. It would be helpful if the person knows .NET to help with troubleshooting and maintenance
- Act as helpdesk for day-to-day queries.
- Installation, configuration, operation, support and maintenance of IT systems including hardware and software.
- Responsible for planning, implementation, maintenance, and support of Windows Servers 2012 r2, Active Directory, NAS storage units, Microsoft File and Print Servers, Exchange servers, VMware, Anti-Virus servers and Network devices.
- Maintaining SQL server, SSIS/SSRS/SSAS projects and reports.
- Responsible for managing Office 365 and network security.
- Provide technical support to the users and executives with simple to complex network, desktop and/or server issues.
- Act as internal consultant to assist when opening new branches, projects and modules
- Document and perform IT systems maintenance procedures including patching/upgrade of systems, operating systems and software during schedules maintenance window during or after business hours.
- Maintaining accurate documentation and diagrams of IT systems configurations, infrastructure, network and operating procedures.
- Work with management in improving efficient and capacity of networks and systems to meet business requirements.
- Maintain mobile/Desk phone systems (monitor monthly billing, optimize call plans, Cost reporting).