Duration: 6 months contract
Location: Toronto, ON
- Must have skills – VCF on VxRail
- Post Implementation Planning and Knowledge Sharing:
- Performs transition planning with deployment team.
- Performs incremental host and network configuration beyond deployment scope.
- Conducts knowledge transfer for new technology features, management and admin activities, and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Provides recommendations on product enhancements and upgrades.
- Sets up initial reports on supported products.
- Implements EMC System Management Tools (Dell).
- Performs run-book updates (in conjunction with Customer Staff).
- Change Evaluation and Recommendations:
- Reviews IT processes and policies (Incident, capacity, performance and change management, user, and back up policy) - as part of new solution or continuous improvement.
- Assists with the solution documentation of policies and procedures in conjunction with the compliance manager(s) and with other key stakeholders.
- Conducts knowledge transfer to address the Customer's skills and resource gaps as well as technology recommendations.
- Administration: Monitors, reviews, and manages infrastructure.
- 6-10 years experience