Job Title: Microsoft Dynamics CRM developer
Type: Contract - 12 months
Location: Edmonton, AB T5J 3B1 - 100% Remote
Our client is looking for a very personable individual who possess a very flexible attitude to join the Application Development and Application Maintenance Services teams.
We are looking for an Intermediate to Senior Microsoft Dynamics CRM developer with development experience with C#.NET and ADXStu-dio or Adoxio xRM Portals. Reporting to the Project Manager and Service Delivery Manager, this resource will be responsible for the following:
- Act as a developer on new Microsoft Dynamics 365 projects and enhancements to existing systems (on-premises and cloud).
- Develop portals to Microsoft Dynamics applications using ADXStudio/Adaxio xRM Portals and Microsoft Portals (cloud).
- Contribute to the development of the core Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365 application configuration.
- C#.NET development projects. Create or modify web services.
- Perform data migration and data fixes using SQL, T-SQL and SSIS.
- Analyze the business/functional requirements to create a solution .
- Define reusable system components .
- Develop new software features/releases .
- Define and execute test cases .
- Support business analysts in requirements gathering .
- Provide estimates for design, build, and implementation activities .
- Status reporting. Understand clients established standards and guidelines .
- Develop enhancements to existing applications.
- Ensure solution is viable and cohesive with existing applications
Mandatory Skills Matrix .
- Minimum of 8 years IT experience.
- Hand-on experience developing and maintaining Microsoft Dynamics CRM applications with recent experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Min 3 year.
- Hands-on experience developing and maintaining .Net Web Applications Min 8 Years.
- Hands-on experience with C# .Net, VB.Net, ASP.Net, MVC, ASP.Net WebForms, Entity Framework (EF) Min 3 Years.
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft SQL Server and writing SQL Min 3 Years.
- Experience creating or supporting public facing web application