Position: Software Tester
Our client, a leader in their field, currently has an opening for a Software Tester to join their team. If you would like to be part of a company with a mission that is bold and ambitious, powering advancements in human health research that can change lives, we want to hear from you!
- As part of a team, create modern, powerful and delightful scientific software products.
- Design and execute user workflows for the user interface, instrument control and data analysis features of Company’s products, ensure product requirements are met, defects are identified quickly, and that a high standard of product quality is maintained.
- Work closely with various departments and functional groups to verify software products for cutting-edge instrumentation.
- Update, maintain, and execute use cases, test cases, and test plans for existing features and user interfaces in products.
- Review and verify software designs and user workflows, create and execute verification plans, recommend software changes to improve the quality of products and enhance its ease of use.
- Collaborate with a team of developers, testers, product designers, and stakeholders using Agile development methods.
- Discuss the workflows with developers, product owners, and internal users and develop parallel verification test scripts.
- Identify routinely executed tests and use cases that are good candidates for test automation.
- Help internal and external customers resolve issues related to software products.
- Gain advanced knowledge of mass cytometry software and hardware products over time
- 3+ years of software testing and/or medical device testing experience, with knowledge in creating, organizing and performing tests. Post-graduate work may be considered in lieu of software testing experience
- Bachelor or Masters’ degree in Science or a STEM field.
- Experience helping customers diagnose and resolve potential issues with software products.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience installing, maintaining, and troubleshooting Windows OS