Job Title: Software Technical Lead - - Microservices (remote work)
Start Date: July or August 2021
Days/Hours: Monday to Friday/ 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Reports To: Chief Technology Officer
Our client who is within the real estate services is seeking an experienced and driven Full- Time Technical Lead to help the software development teams execute on high impact initiatives.
Reporting to the Chief Technology Officer, as a Technical Lead, you will champion the day-to-day operations by leveraging your experience with full-stack design and development, as well as coaching our growing software development teams. If you are a technology enthusiast with a passion for creating great software and possess strong critical thinking skills and demonstrated experience architecting secure, scalable, reliable applications, this job is for you!!!
- Hands-on experience in software development using.NET Core
- Experience with .Net Core Microservices
- Hands-on experience in software development using.NET framework 4.5
- Hands-on experience with creating documentation, operational excellence practices to promote system reliability
- Experience architecting scalable web applications
- Experience working in a cloud environment (Azure is preferred)
Nice to have
- Experience with Docker (containers)
• Meaningful work:
You will also have the opportunity to learn new things, have a front-row seat to a rapidly evolving company, grow professionally and have the chance to make your mark on a trillion-dollar real estate industry.
• Great Culture:
We foster a culture of well-being and connectedness! To keep things fun and stress-free we have a number of team bonding activities including weekly game sessions we like to call B4, Virtual Wellness Sessions (meditation, midday stretches, spring step contest), and much more.
Avesdo is growing exponentially; you'll be joining at an exciting time where your contributions matter every day! • Enjoy a flexible work environment, competitive Base salary+ Benefits package, unlimited vacation.
How you will make an impact:
• Analyze business requirements alongside the CTO to architect a scalable, adaptable and maintainable solution.
• Work hands-on alongside a talented team of software engineers to rapidly deliver clean, fast, and scalable solutions, backed by a microservices infrastructure.
• Provide expert technical leadership and mentorship to internal and external engineering teams.
• Augment our microservices-based platform by implementing APIs, infrastructure and orchestration logic.
• Perform code reviews to ensure the team code follows best practices standards.
• Implement various front-end and back-end modules and improve the application performance.
• Improve developer and user experience through thoughtful design and rigorous testing.
• Preparation of specifications and clear documentation for all software developed.
• Understand the implications of various components (including technology strategy & architecture) to the overall design.
• Evaluate new technologies for fit with the program/system/eco-system and the associated upstream and downstream impacts on the process, data, risk (e.g., security).
• Manage, measure and change an Agile development process (we practice agile methodologies with 2-week sprints).
• Collaborate with product and other teams on design and implementation of features, and influence the Product Roadmap.
• Participate in the development of prototypes, minimum viable products and proofs-of-concept/PoCs.
2 onshore direct reports