Job Title: SLM Technician (British Colombia)
Type: 3 month Contract (possibility of extension)
Location: Langley, BC V3A 8G9
Start Date: ASAP
Days/Hours: Work various and rotating shifts 7AM to Midnight, 7 days per week
Pay Rate: $22.00/hour , $0.40/KM (mileage)
- Must technical diploma and a minimum of 1 year field experience
- Be responsible for basic installation, maintenance, and repairs on equipment within an assigned territory—all while keeping customers completely assured and satisfied. (And in compliance with agreed upon Service Level Agreements, of course.)
- Wield your manual skills and perform work on products like ATMs, POS systems, kiosks and workstations.
- Assist in site preparation, including installation of cable, staging of equipment, and minor testing of equipment.
- Be a guardian of all assets used in the delivery of customer services (that’s tools, software, vehicles, documentation, and intellectual property). Which means you’ll maintain stellar records and an appropriate parts inventory.
- Capture customer information so that we can complete any invoicing and stay in contact to make sure we’re providing the best possible service.
- Must have a valid drivers license and reliable vehicle
- Must be fully vaccinated against Covid 19 and be able to show proof thereof.
PEOPLE DESCRIBE YOU AS:
- Problem Solver
- Escalates and asks for help when needed
- Positive attitude
- Team Player
- Lift up to 50 lbs. infrequently
- standing for prolonged periods of time
- sitting for prolonged periods of time
Tools required, standard technicians tools:
- Side cutters
- Allen Keys
- Measuring Tape
- Multibit Screw driver
- 12.7/16 wrench or wrench set