NOTE: The selected candidate Must have a reliable vehicle to cover this project in the following areas: Montreal East, Downtown and South Shore of Montreal until Chambly.
- Basic installation, maintenance, and repairs on equipment within an assigned territory
- Keeping customers completely assured and satisfied and remain in compliance with agreed upon Service Level Agreements.
- Perform work on products like ATMs, POS systems, kiosks, single pocket proof encoders, and workstations.
- Assist in site preparation, including installation of cable, staging of equipment, and minor testing of equipment.
- Maintain stellar records and an appropriate parts inventory.
- Capture customer information to complete any invoicing and stay in contact to make you are providing the best possible service.
- Electronic or electro-mechanic experience
- Fluently bilingual in English and French
- Must have field experience.
- Must have reliable vehicle.
- Must be bilingual mandatory.
- Technician must have standard technician tool kit.
- Valid Drivers license
- Reliable vehicle
- A+ Certification
- Standard Technician Tools