Starts: June 7th, 2021/ ASAP
Location: St Laurent, Montreal
NOTE: The successful candidates will cover Montreal East, Down town + South Shore of Montreal
- Basic installation, maintenance, and repairs on equipment within an assigned territory while ensuring customer satisfaction and compliancy with established Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Perform work on products like ATMs, POS systems, kiosks, single pocket proof encoders, and workstations.
- Assist in site preparation, including installation of cable, staging of equipment, and minor testing of equipment.
- Maintain stellar records and an appropriate parts inventory.
- Capture customer information
- Perform periodic preventative maintenance.
- A High School diploma or equivalent (though we’d prefer an associate degree).
- 1 year of related electronic or electro-mechanic experience
- Must have field experience.
- Valid Drivers licence and must have reliable vehicle
- Must be bilingual in English and French (mandatory)
- Technician must have standard technician tool kit
- A+ Certification(preferred)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Windows XP, and Windows 2000.
- Amazing flexibility and a positive attitude. No. Matter. What.