Job Title: Service Delivery/Project Coordinator
Type: Contract: 6-months with the possibility of a 6-month contract extension
Location: Cambridge, ON
Starts: Late December/Early January
Ends: 6 months after start but could be extended for another 6 more months
- Coordinate with IT Director, customer, and IT technical teams to ensure that customer requests are being processed and delivered to customer within agreed to timeframe
- Ensure all documentation related to Information Requests, Transition Plans, new Services Requests, etc are organized and updated as to ongoing status
- Take notes in various meetings between various stakeholders and customers
- Manage the Microsoft Teams-based document repository where all requests will be stored
- Ensure that all billing documentation is organized and ready for Finance to issue invoices. Ex. Timesheets, invoices, etc..
- Must speak and write impeccable English
- Must be able to interact with senior level management (VP, CIO, President, etc..)
- Must have some understanding and experience (2-5 years) dealing with IT infrastructure and security areas
- Experience dealing with IT vendors and contracts would be a great asset.