Job Title: Service Delivery Manager
Location: Mississauga, ON
Start Date: August 2, 2021
Days/Hours: Monday to Friday/ 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Reports To: VP Technical Services
As the Service Delivery Manager for one of our client's large enterprise accounts or a group of accounts, you will be accountable for the end-to-end delivery of all services and ensuring that they continuously meet the customer’s evolving needs. You will also be responsible for maintaining and growing company's relationship with the customer at all levels and ensuring a continuous focus on service quality and Customer Success.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Acts as the primary point of contact for day-to-day service delivery for a large enterprise account or group of accounts.
- Responsible for the management and delivery of infrastructure services to assigned accounts working closely and collaboratively with the operations manager, operations team, project managers and delivery resources.
- Responsible for quality of services and adherence to service level agreements (SLAs) for all services delivered to assigned accounts.
- Builds and maintains strong customer relationships with a dedicated focus on ensuring customer success.
- Ensures that operational teams and subcontractors maintain a clear understanding of the customer's need and provides day-to-day customer advice and support.
- Promotes company’s capabilities within the customer’s organization and helps to identify new opportunities to win additional business within the account(s).
- Participates in identifying services improvements to enhance customer engagement, satisfaction and overall success.
- Works with external vendors to manage vendor contract compliance and SLA achievement.
- Works collaboratively with Operations Managers, Project Managers and the Account Management team to ensure overall quality of service and customer satisfaction remains high.
- Must have 7 or more years of IT Service Delivery Management experience.
- Proven track record of engaging and working with Senior Executives at all levels.
- Must have exceptional judgment and innovative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent team player and collaborator with strong leadership acumen and the ability to navigate large and complex engagements.
- Exceptional communicator with excellent presentation skills.
- Able to negotiate and resolve conflicts in customer sensitive situations.
- Thorough understanding of IT Service management and Project Management methodologies, frameworks and tools.
- Experience within a Managed Services provider is preferred and exposure to large, complex enterprise accounts is a definite asset.