Job Title: Windows System Administrator
Duration: 6 months contract
Location: Toronto, ON
- The resource will complement the end clients team of 2
- Deploy and manage back up solutions and patches/software upgrades on a day to day basis for 150 servers.
- Implement Windows based IT solutions supporting the company’s strategic vision, end-user requirements, and wider best practices.
- Accomplish organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing assigned objectives on time and by always looking to provide additional value to the company and its customers.
- 4 Year Degree or Equivalent
- 7+ years of System Administrator Experience
- O365 experience is a must have
- Windows System Administration Skills are required
- Must have experience with Windows 2000, 2012 up to the current versions
- SharePoint administration and application experience is needed
- AD & SQL experience is a plus
- MS System Center (SCVMM, SCOM, SCSM) Experience is a Plus
- Excellent Troubleshooting Skills are required
- Strong Interpersonal and Communication Skills are required