Position: Sr. Technical Writer
Type: 3 Month Contract, could extend
Reporting to the CTO, the Technical Writer will work closely with CTO, Solution Architects, Operations Team to create technical user manuals and other customer-facing documents for company’s existing and new products. We are looking for a self-starter with at least 7 years experience as a technical writer in a high-technology environment.
· Research, write, edit, and publish documentation deliverables
· Coordinate with CTO, Solution Architects, Operations to develop technical documentation to support existing and new products.
· Provide creative and editorial support in the creation, review and production of technical user manuals and other documentation.
· Create customer-facing documents that are captivating, accurate, informative, and easy to understand.
· University degree or College Diploma
· Minimum 7 years experience as a Technical Writer in a technology environment
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· 5 years of Networking, Data Protection and Infrastructure experience
· Good listener with ability to think critically
· Strong problem-solving skills and detail oriented
· Excellent time management skills
· Able to effectively prioritize projects