Position: Sr. Technical Writer
Duration: 3 Months Contract
Reporting to the CTO, the Technical Writer will work closely with CTO, Solution Architects, Operations Team to create technical user manuals and other customer-facing documents for company’s existing and new products. We are looking for a self-starter with at least 7 years experience as a technical writer in a high-technology environment.
- Research, write, edit, and publish documentation deliverables.
- Coordinate with CTO, Solution Architects, Operations to develop technical documentation to support existing and new products.
- Provide creative and editorial support in the creation, review and production of technical user manuals and other documentation.
- Create customer-facing documents that are captivating, accurate, informative, and easy to understand.
- University degree or College Diploma
- Minimum 7 years experience as a Technical Writer in a technology environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- 5 years of Networking, Data Protection and Infrastructure experience
- Good listener with ability to think critically
- Strong problem-solving skills and detail oriented
- Excellent time management skills
- Able to effectively prioritize projects.