Job Title: Senior Systems Engineer
Location: Vancouver BC
Starts: June ASAP
Your passion is taking customers through a journey to the Hybrid Cloud!
Our Client is looking for a Systems Engineer, someone that is Customer focused
You will put your deep cloud expertise and experience to work, supporting a detailed, actionable Statement of Work alongside cloud architects and project managers. We deliver on what we promise, and it’s your job to make those promises bold, transformational and realistic. You do this by staying on top of new trends, technology updates and the minutiae of core cloud technologies. You also continually fine-tune your delivery, adoption and problem-solving skills along the way.
The ideal candidate, will have:
· 5+ years’ experience delivering exceptional technical implementation on Microsoft Azure and Hybrid environments
· Expert knowledge in Microsoft Azure, including IaaS/PaaS
· A strong understanding of infrastructure as code, Cloud automation, governance, and cost optimization
· A strong foundation in technology components – client, storage, compute, virtualization, Networking, and Security
· Excellent knowledge and usage of PowerShell scripting along with the core areas in Microsoft Windows Server, Active Directory, and Cloud Identity
· Application/Database/Infrastructure migrations from on-prem to Hybrid/Cloud a plus
· Strong communication, presentation and consulting skills, including technical writing
· A minimum of two years in a technical implementation role with a proven track record in technology consulting and solutions delivery
· Microsoft certification (MCSE or MCSA) in at least one current discipline (e.g., Cloud Platform, Server 2016)
· Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in a relevant field or equivalent industry experience.
· Travel expectation 15% - dependent on customer needs