Job Title: Senior Systems Administrator
Type: Contract - 6 month
Location: Boston, MA
Our client is seeking a Senior level resources with 5 or more years of System Administration experience (Windows, Linux and other Unix like variants). These resources will be tasked with managing the entire lifecycle of vulnerabilities from discovery, triage, advising, remediation and validation.
The primary deliverables will be:
- Reporting to management of vulnerability related tickets to ensure issues are remediated within proper timelines
- Defined remediation process and procedures including development of solutions (scripting) and BigFix configuration for future use
- Recommendation for building, maintaining and maturing an effective threat and vulnerability management program
- The priority remediation will be for High and Critical Vulnerabilities in physical, virtual and cloud servers.
- Partner with teams across the organization to define remediation plans, drive and track remediation to completion and find new approaches to improve the program.
- The primary remediation application will be through BigFix but there is a need for manual and script (Chef, Puppet, Powershell, Ansible etc.) based actions.
- Develop technical and non-technical solutions to help mitigate security risks.
- Assist with developing process and procedures to incorporate the findings into vulnerability management program.