Role: Senior I.T Project Manager & Advisor
Location: New Westminster, BC
Duration: 7 Months contract
- Senior I.T PM & Advisor:
- Minimum of eight (8) years of in project management.
- Previous experience working in a Healthcare environment with Technical Services design, build, and operate processes.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in IT operations management
Tasks & Scope
As a Senior IT Project Manager, provide IT management and project expertise for
deliverable, which will include the development of and/or making recommendations to:
- Clearly defined scope of responsibilities for all parties as it relates to the ownership and operations
- Define IT success criteria for hand over points from project to operations and support.
- Quality of existing IT plans as they evolve from long term high-level to near term detailed.
- IT Service Provider SLA review and rationalization.
- Other critical IT areas.
- Other related deliverable requiring both technical and management planning.
- Assist the RCH Redevelopment IM /IT PMO in preparing C-level reports and presentations.
- Create repeatable templates and processes to assist in future phases of the project.
- Milestone progress reviews of interdependent IT sub-projects.
- Liaise with technical Services support leaders to ensure alignment with technology roadmaps and standards.
- Perform IT manufacturer strategic reviews as required to identify sustainability risks.
- Identify areas that fall outside the scope of existing support agreements and work with stakeholders to ensure I.T is fully supported.
Provide assistance on how to operationalize the key IT systems that will be delivered in so they are incorporated in project plans