- Job Title: Senior Project Co-ordinator
- Type: Contract (11 months)
- Location: North York, ON
Our client is currently looking for a Senior project Co-ordinator who will be working with the customers to gather needed information and requirements for factory services, (imaging, asset tagging, bio setting, box labels, etc.), communicates appropriate timelines, provides updates to customers on progress of requests, works closely with company’s service sales, etc.
- Sits in the Dell Canada office 3 days per week
- Ability to work with customers via email and phone
- Able to manage multiple customers\projects at time
- Solid ability to manage and track tasks
- Understanding of Client hardware is a plus (laptops, desktop, HD, Imaging, etc.)
- Ability to clearly communicate – Must speak clear English
- Build relationships internally and externally
- Ability to handle a high volume of emails and tasks
- Ability to work in teams with Sales, Operations, PM and End user Clients.
5 years of previous experience in similar roles (Working with Enterprise User projects)