You will work independently or as part of a larger team to implement and/or provide problem determination and remediation services related to advanced networking technologies.
- Provide pre-sales consultation to our customers
- Provide pre-sales service delivery in terms of Statement of Work creation, client negotiations, presentations, demonstrations, RFP contributions, etc.
- Provide post sales service delivery in terms of assessment, architecture, design, implementation, migration, recommendations, upgrades, knowledge transfer, technical documentation, training, business case/TCO creation, etc.
- Remediate customer technology environments by researching, identifying, and resolving technical problems
- Work with internal and external subject matter experts to expand self-knowledge base
- Assist in the development of new service offerings
- Assist in the development of practice expertise and cross training of other consultants
- Obtain and maintain technical certifications related to job function
- Self-motivated and result-oriented
- Strong written and verbal skills with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Highly detailed oriented, highly motivated and can work in a highly collaborative and innovative environment
- Valid driver’s license and able to travel to client sites
- Reliability Status Security Clearance or the ability to obtain.
Critical Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Expert knowledge in at least two of the following technologies:
- Citrix NetScaler: including load balancing, VPN, EPA scanning, OPSWAT scanning, certificate management, SSL offloading, ICA, site failover, etc.
- Fortinet Security Fabric: FortiGate NGFW, FortiManager, FortiAP, FortiSwitch, FortiClient EMS, FortiAnalyzer, FortiAuthenticator, FortiCloud
- F5: LTM, GTM, ASM, APM
- Experience with building, maintaining and reviewing all configs/settings/policies on chosen technologies, as well as troubleshooting and remediation
- Experience with creation of physical and logical network design documentation
- Experience with analyzing the complete security architecture from the network to desktop and associated security controls.
- Ability to design solutions for addressing gaps in an existing security architecture
- Expert level knowledge of transmission control protocol/internet protocol (TCP/IP), DNS, authentication, and security protocols (LDAPS, AAA, SSL, TLS).
- DMZ Architecture
- Firewall and anti-virus technologies and concepts such as:
- Next Generation Firewalls, Unified Threat Management, Intrusion detection and prevention (IDS/IPS) systems, Remote network access (VPN), Distributed denial of service prevention (DDoS), stateful inspection, Web application firewall protection (WAF), Email and messaging security (Hygiene), Web content filtering
- Experience with and/or advanced understanding of BGP, OSPF, IS-IS, IPv6 and MPLS and other standard routing protocols
- Extensive knowledge and experience in OSI Layers 1-3
- Extensive network (IP, Ethernet, Transport, Access) technology development knowledge
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of LAN/WAN support and engineering design for voice, data and video networks at Access, Aggregation and Core network locations
- Familiarity with Open Network (SDN, NFV) concepts, goals and evolutionary track
- Expert level experience working with industry standard switches and routers, monitoring solutions
- Preference to those with scripting experience, preferably focused on bash, tcsh, PowerShell
- Preference given to those with hands on experience with Citrix NetScaler/Citrix ADC and the advanced features included GSLB, Application Firewall, Citrix/NetScaler Gateway, Content Switching, Rewrite and Responder policies
Certifications or proven equivalent experience:
- Citrix Certified Professional – Networking (CCP-N)
- Fortinet NSE 4 Network Security Professional
- Cisco CCIE/CCNA/CCNP Routing and Switching
- Cisco CCIE/CCNA/CCNP Security