Job Title: Senior Microsoft Delivery Consultant
Type: Contract - 3 months
Location: Norcross, GA/ Malvern, PA
As our newest Senior Microsoft Delivery Consultant, you’ll be working alongside one of North America’s most trusted teams of cloud architects, sales professionals and project managers. Your role is to connect the dots of a customer’s master vision and deliver on their cloud initiatives, with incomparable attention to detail, expertise and business acumen.
As Our Senior Microsoft Delivery Consultant, You’ll Drive
Customer focus: It all begins with the customer. You work closely with our pre-sales architects and sales teams to meet with customers, develop a deep understanding of their objectives and spot new opportunities when possible. Many technical roles happen in the back office — not this one! You act as the face of the organization and must be able to go beyond to better serve your customers and your team, at all times.
Putting plans into action: Next, you will put your deep cloud expertise and experience to work, supporting a detailed, actionable Statement of Work alongside cloud architects and project managers. We deliver on what we promise, and it’s your job to make those promises bold, transformational and realistic. You do this by staying on top of new trends, technology updates and the minutiae of core cloud technologies. You also continually fine-tune your delivery, adoption and problem-solving skills along the way.
As Our Ideal Candidate You’ll Also Have
- 3+ years’ demonstrated implementation experience delivering engagements within the Microsoft ecosystem
- Expert consulting knowledge within the Azure/O365 technology stack
- Excellent knowledge and usage of PowerShell
- Application/Database/Infrastructure migrations from on-prem to Hybrid/Cloud a plus
- Strong communication, presentation and consulting skills
- A minimum of two years in a technical implementation role with a proven track record in technology consulting and solutions delivery
- Microsoft certification in at least one current discipline (e.g., Cloud Platform, Windows Server)
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in a relevant field or equivalent industry experience.
- Travel expectation 30% - dependent on customer needs