Role: Senior Enterprise Project Manager (Deployment)
Duration: 12 months
Location: North York Ontario OR Calgary OR Montreal
Travel: 50% travel across Canada
Job Description Details:
Project Manager: Defines project value proposition, work plan, resource needs, timeline and budget for global projects. Manages resources (i.e., capital requirements and human capital, etc.) to complete the project, on time, within scope, and on budget.
- This is a customer facing position, working directly with our customers to deploy hardware and\or OS updates throughout their environment. Identifying processes and procedures for technicians, overseeing or managing onsite technicians, developing end user communications, site readiness, reporting, tracking\monitoring and adjusting processes as needed. Work directly with engineers to ensure data migration tools are working properly and updating work orders, hold on-boarding and training call for technicians to ensure successful deployments onsite. Piloting processes and procedures and managing against a defined budget and timing assumptions.
- Speaks clearly and has concise communication skills (bilingual a huge plus)
- Ability to manages programs with multiple workstreams that are interdependent and global deployments
- Manages risk logs, issues and actions, communication plans
- Manages partner spend, customer invoicing and able to forecast revenue accurately
- Ability to interface and manage customer expectations
- Passion and motivation to learn and drive solutions
- Ability to think outside of the box to solve problems
- Able to learn tools and processes quickly and takes initiative
- Full management of cost and overall budget
- Technical background\knowledge within EUC
- Ability to manage details (developing technicians schedule, building site readiness process)
- Ability to self-manage to complete tasks on time
- Experience in client deployment and developing processes and procedures at the client level
- Drives all aspects of Project Management activity, including collaborating and coordinating across all of the global organization.
- Drives the development and execution of project plan by working with project team to define, sequence, and estimate duration of activities and determine schedules to meet project objectives.
- Ensures consistency and adherence to standards, processes and policies for all projects.
- Manages all aspects of the project execution including chartering, requirements gathering, project planning, change control, risk management and reporting.
- Facilitates and manages resource planning, cost estimation, budget development, project scope, and cost control.
- Manages the identification, resolution and escalation of project risks and issues.
- Plans communication distributes information as necessary and provides status reporting.
- Tracks project budget and resource utilization against plan.
- In addition to duties of Project Management responsible for assembling project team, assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed, and developing schedule to ensure timely completion of project. Will communicate with other Senior Project Managers, Functional Area Manager, or Program Manager regarding status of specific projects. Will communicate with a customer company executive regarding the status of the specific projects.
- Under general supervision of the PMO team lead or program manager, and/or under indirect supervision of a manager of project managers or portfolio manager, manages multiple projects or a limited number of larger projects.