- Title: Senior Enterprise Project Manager
- Duration: 12-24 months (changes to be Perm)
- Location: Montreal, QC
Our client is currently looking for a Senior Enterprise Project Manager as an addition to their growing global presence. They are in search of someone who has exceptional Enterprise Project Management experience, great Communication skills, ability to Lead the team, ability to Think out of the box to improve the project outcome and Financial planning for the project that is aligned with the business goals. If you are someone who resembles with these five components, we are waiting to hear from you!
Project Manager: Defines project value proposition, work plan, resource needs, timeline and budget for global projects. Manages resources (i.e., capital requirements and human capital, etc.) to complete the project, on time, within scope, and on budget.
- Must be willing to convert Full-Time: This is a customer facing position, working directly with their customers to deploy hardware and\or OS updates throughout their environment. Identifying processes and procedures for technicians, overseeing or managing onsite technicians, developing end user communications, site readiness, reporting, tracking\monitoring and adjusting processes as needed. Work directly with engineers to ensure data migration tools are working properly and updating work orders, hold on-boarding and training call for technicians to ensure successful deployments onsite. Piloting processes and procedures and managing against a defined budget and timing assumptions.
- Speaks clearly and has concise communication skills (bilingual a huge plus)
- Ability to manages programs with multiple workstreams that are interdependent and global deployments
- Manages risk logs, issues and actions, communication plans
- Manages partner spend, customer invoicing and able to forecast revenue accurately
- Ability to interface and manage customer expectations
- Passion and motivation to learn and drive solutions
- Ability to think outside of the box to solve problems
- Able to learn Dells tools and processes quickly and takes initiative
- Full management of cost and overall budget
- Technical background\knowledge within EUC
- Ability to manage details (developing technicians schedule, building site readiness process)
- Ability to self-manage to complete tasks on time
- Able to travel as needed (50%+)
- Experience in client deployment and developing processes and procedures at the client level
- Ability to clearly communicate – Must speak clear English.
- Responsible for following their Project Management Framework throughout the project lifecycle as aligned to PMI.
- Drives all aspects of Project Management activity, including collaborating and coordinating across all the global organization.
- Drives the development and execution of project plan by working with project team to define, sequence, and estimate duration of activities and determine schedules to meet project objectives.
- Ensures consistency and adherence to their standards, processes and policies for all projects.
- Manages all aspects of the project execution including: chartering, requirements gathering, project planning, change control, risk management and reporting.
- Facilitates and manages resource planning, cost estimation, budget development, project scope, and cost control.
- Manages the identification, resolution and escalation of project risks and issues.
- Plans communication distributes information as necessary and provides status reporting.
- Tracks project budget and resource utilization against plan.
- In addition to duties of Project Management responsible for assembling project team, assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed, and developing schedule to ensure timely completion of project. Will communicate with other Senior Project Managers, Functional Area Manager, or Program Manager regarding status of specific projects. Will communicate with a customer company executive regarding the status of the specific projects.
- Under general supervision of the PMO team lead or program manager, and/or under indirect supervision of a manager of project managers or portfolio manager, manages multiple projects or a limited number of larger projects.
- Majority of projects will be Relationship Projects with 1-5-month average project durations, which are medium, high risk with well to moderately defined project scope. Project revenue range is usually $1M + and team size value range is 1 to 10 FTEs. A minimal to moderate level of engagement will be expected to support the sales of services.
- Bachelor degree in relative subject is desired
- PMP certification is required
- Bilingual with French and English is nice to have
- Fluency in English language is a must
- Min 5 to 10 years of relevant experience
- Hands on Service delivery or managed deployment experience highly recommended
- Responsible and accountable for all on site services delivery
- Work closely, hand in hand with end user
- Be and act as the FACE of the company
- End user enterprise experience, not data center, not consulting
- Roll up the sleeves type of individual, get job done
- At times, manage, build team, help installs and trouble-shoot issues
- Propose solutions to I.T issues and problems with experience
- Must have excellent clear communications with clients
- Ability to understand and manage to the details (oversee projects, manage and deliver all aspects!!)
- Ability to manage both customer and vendor deliverables via SOWs
- Experience managing project financials to a defined cost model and project timelines.
- Manage customer and partner expectations
- Ability to quickly learn tools and processes
- Decisive with ability to make logical\sound judgement calls
- Define and document processes and procedures
- Create\maintain standard project management tools (issues\actions, risk, budget and vendor expense)