Job Title: Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Type: Contract - 12 months
Location: Toronto, ON
Starts: September 2nd, 2019
Ends: 12 months September 4, 2020
Senior Infrastructure Engineer
As a Senior Infrastructure Engineer, you will join Client’s Identity Services department to provide subject matter expertise to projects/initiatives as they relate to the design, implementation and support of major infrastructure technology. You will be providing technical leadership and best practices to infrastructure teams - Designing, developing and testing emerging infrastructure and Identity & Access Management (IAM) solutions - Providing senior level consulting in identifying and solving complex and highly critical issues, engaging vendors when necessary - Analyzing data and services to identify opportunities for improvement in functionality, quality and validity, and recommend solutions that may cross multiple teams, functions, processes and platforms
How You’ll Succeed
- Leadership & Communication – Collaborate with technology teams, LOB teams and senior leaders across the company and make informed recommendations following best practices to enhance IAM services. Consider business needs with infrastructure best practices and identified risks/security concerns to provide recommendations that are practical and achievable
- Consulting & Troubleshooting – Provide senior level consulting on a variety of IAM projects, initiatives and services that cross multiple teams, functions and platforms. Provide L3 troubleshooting of complex and highly critical issues, working with Operations partners and vendors when necessary.
- Governance – Proactively contribute to governance initiatives in the development and review of technology standards and policies. Provide technical or business guidance to clients within and outside your own department.
- You’re digitally savvy. You seek out innovative solutions and embrace evolving technologies. You can easily adapt to new tools and trends.
- You can demonstrate experience as an expert in Identity & Access Management (IAM), with minimum 5 years of experience as an Infrastructure Engineer in the IAM space. You are very familiar with the approaches, tools, and techniques for anticipating, recognizing and resolving technical problems; Knowledge of the data center operating environment and day-to-day operational requirements.
- You have strong knowledge of several of the following IAM services - Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), Azure Active Directory & other cloud directories; Quest suite of AD DS products/tools (Active Roles Server, Intrust, Change Auditor, Enterprise Reporter, Migration Manager, Forest Recovery) and other AD DS tools for management, monitoring and troubleshooting; directory data synchronization tools (FIM/MIM, Azure AD Connect); Virtual Directory Service (VDS); AD Lightweight Directory Services (AD LDS); Certificate Services (MS PKI, Symantec PKI); Distributed File Services (DFS); Varonis DatAdvantage (DA) & Data Privilege (DP); WINS, DNS and other network protocols/services; Federation Services (PingFederate, ADFS); Power shell scripting/automation
- You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it's the right thing to do
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.