Position: Full Stack - Lead Developer
Type: Full time, Permanent – Flexible hours
Location: Toronto, Montreal, or major city within Canada
Lead Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage and nurture a team of developers working with key clients.
- Lead, architect, and develop full stack web solutions in an agency environment (we often have several simultaneous projects on the go at once)
- Liaise with offshore teams and coordinate development efforts.
- Contribute in all phases of the Development Lifecycle of web applications
- Write well-designed, reusable, testable and efficient code.
- “Pixel-perfect” implementation of approved UI
- Server management and deployment for the relevant environment (Azure, Netlify, Vercel etc.)
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues
- Work with the CFO to execute and further team development goals.
- Peer code reviews
Skills & Experience
- Previous implementation of Gatsby/Jamstack projects
- Working knowledge of C# and .Net a bonus as we have several legacy clients
- Appreciation for clean and well documented code
- Strong ability to write and maintain quality documentation
- Ability to quickly learn new platforms and frameworks
- Effectively collaborate with client facing teams and UX/UI designers
- Excellent verbal & written communications
- Sample work portfolio is required.