Type: Full time, Permanent – Flexible hours
Location: Toronto, Montreal, or major city within Canada
Are you a developer, passionate about finding new ways to be creative with code? Are you constantly working on and developing your own personal websites or Github pages testing out new technologies? Do you enjoy exciting challenges that allow you to further your skills and fuel the development of those around you? Is collaboration at the core of your being so much so that you strive to ensure that you are working with talented and ambitious individuals as often as you can?
IF you answered YES to these questions, then this is the next big opportunity for you!!!
For more specific details on what the role entails, have a look below:
Lead Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage and nurture a team of developers working with key clients.
- Lead, architect, and develop full stack web solutions in an agency environment (we often have several simultaneous projects on the go at once)
- Liaise with offshore teams and coordinate development efforts.
- Contribute in all phases of the Development Lifecycle of web applications
- Write well-designed, reusable, testable and efficient code.
- “Pixel-perfect” implementation of approved UI
- Server management and deployment for the relevant environment (Azure, Netlify, Vercel etc.)
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues
- Work with the CFO to execute and further team development goals.
- Peer code reviews
Skills & Experience
- Previous implementation of Gatsby/Jamstack projects
- Working knowledge of C# and .Net a bonus as we have several legacy clients
- Appreciation for clean and well documented code
- Strong ability to write and maintain quality documentation
- Ability to quickly learn new platforms and frameworks
- Effectively collaborate with client facing teams and UX/UI designers
- Excellent verbal & written communications
- Sample work portfolio is required.
Don’t sleep on this great opportunity and apply online today!!!