Job Title: Senior Front-End Developer (Remote)
Location: 100% Remote
We are building the future of open finance where the best financial services are dispersed across an immense variety of applications. Our ability to thrive fast into new markets, innovate top quality products, and serve tons of users rely heavily on our platform, features offered, and APIs we build.
You have a minimum of 5 years hands-on working experience as a Front-End developer pushing production code that is being used by large numbers of users, in an agile environment.
- Develop & deploy scalable distributed and high-quality software in a timely manner using Agile (Scrum) development methodology and cutting-edge technologies.
- Develop a consumer-focused approach in building our software and work with the web development team in determining the prioritization and estimation of new features and improvements.
- Design and review code inclusive of efficient and reusable front-end infrastructure and components.
- Interact and engage with consumers/ users and involve the technical support teams in understanding the needs of the consumer/ user.
- Ensure the software is developed according to best practices as defined by development methodology standards.
Core Technical Skills:
- Strong expertise in TypeScript.
- Tailwind, Bootstrap, Sass, Firebase.
- Ability to work in cross team organizations.
- Ability to work in fast paced start-up Agile development environment.
- Self motivated with good analytics capability, excellent hands-on skills and someone that enjoys delivering quality products.
- Results oriented & able to contribute to team environment.
Nice to have:
- UX/UI critical thinking (ex: material design principles).
- Front-end testing (ex. Cypress).
- Experience with Webpack.
- Knowledge of CI.
- Knowledge with product instrumentation/ analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Heap, etc. is a plus.
- Keen interest in product optimization.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.