- Position: Senior Bilingual IT Help Desk Support / Technical Team Lead
- Type: Full time, Permanent
- Location: Montreal, QC H3K 0A8
In this role you will resolve complex technical challenges with data center systems as well as end-user systems, supporting a small team of junior and senior technicians while exceeding customer satisfaction goals. You will also work with management on goal setting, supporting project teams for the design and delivery of IT solutions, and establish best practices in the operation and management of our hosted IT solutions.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead a team of junior and senior IT Technicians in installing, configuring, and troubleshooting data center and end-user IT systems, including physical and virtual servers and network devices, storage systems, fiber networks, and VoIP.
- Effectively identify, and resolve reported problems, tracking and documenting progress throughout using established management software solutions.
- Support Help Desk team to aid in the assignment and scheduling of tasks and tickets to technical staff.
- As the Senior Technical Representative for the company, you will be responsible to address any escalation requests for the technical team when necessary.
Must Have Skills & Knowledge
- Microsoft technologies, including Windows Server, Exchange, Active Directory, Azure, Office 365, etc.
- Server and virtualization technologies, including VMware, Hyper-V, Linux, Citrix, etc.
- VoIP Technology.
- Networking technologies including switches, firewalls, VPNs, MFA solutions, high-speed fiber, high availability solutions, etc.
- Storage systems, including SAN and NAS.
- Bilingual (French and English).
- 5-7 years of professional IT experience.
- Able to work in fast paced environment.
- Resourceful, with good troubleshooting and resolution skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good communicator.
Must have a valid driver’s license.