Job Title: Senior Backend Engineer (C#)
Location: 100% Remote
Our client is one of the fastest growing Fin-Tech companies. They are located in Montreal, QC as well as Toronto, ON. They are building the future of open finance where the best financial services are dispersed across an immense variety of applications.
Their ability to thrive fast into new markets, innovate top quality products, and serve tons of users rely heavily on their platform, features offered, and APIs they build. To serve the purpose, they are currently looking for a Senior Backend Engineer specialized in C# and .Net Core.
What is your role:
- Contributing to the advancement of access to financial services for Canadians (and soon for Americans) by enabling the ownership and flexibility of using their own financial data.
- You will have a voice that is heard and have a direct impact on how Canadians leverage their data.
- You will be able to see and measure the performance of your code.
- A clear view into how many people is actually using what you are building, and how Canadians pull value from your contributions.
What is your responsibility:
- Writing clear, simple, and assertive code.
- Ensuring that the code is scalable; with the guiding principle being quality over quantity.
- Maintaining existing code and being creative in improving it over time.
- Understanding, evaluating, and proposing the best possible solutions for new problems and features.
What is your qualification:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience working with C# & .Net Core.
- Experience working with Selenium, Entity Framework, SQL Server.
- In depth knowledge of APIs, as well as relevant experience.
- Solution oriented mindset and fresh perspective on identifying problems.