- Job Title: Senior Angular Developer
- Type: Permanent
- Location: Toronto, ON M6K 3C5
Our client is one of the most progressive High-Tech Real Estate service providers across Canada. They are currently looking for a Full-time Senior Angular Developers to join their amazing team of developers who are helping to make product development as they continue to experience tremendous growth.
Their web-based platforms use modern frameworks like Angular over a Microsoft .NET Core MVC application base. They also have some applications built on Angular.js that occasionally need some maintenance. If you have a passion to constantly learn new things and be a part of an innovative work environment, we are waiting to hear from you.
Role and Responsibility:
- Balance business goals, customer needs, and technological capabilities to create scalable and future-proofed solutions.
- Design and develop Angular components across the web and mobile platforms.
- Work with UI/UX designer and backend developers to code multiple modules.
- Implement design patterns, optimization, caching, security, and accessibility guidelines, while contributing to continuous improvement.
- Participate in technical design and analysis within an Agile team.
- Problem solving, taking decisions, and delivering features in a fast-paced high functioning group.
- Managing application state using Redux.
- Perform root cause analysis on system/user errors and identifies corrective action.
- Providing highly effective code reviews and peer mentorship.
- Being an advocate for the great UX.
- Provides continuous competitive research, leverages industry resources and market trends, and liaise with internal stakeholders.
- Learning the latest front end technologies and standards to ensure you are always using the best tools and techniques possible.
- Provide mentorship to other developers and Co-op students.
- 5-10 years of hands-on development experience (Component-Based).
- Minimum 4 years of experience using Angular framework.
- Minimum 1 year of experience using Redux.
- Hands-on experience consuming APIs / service integration.
- Knowledge of unit testing, QA practices and agile methodologies.
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, multitasking and presentation skills.
- Ability to solve problems and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Familiarity with Design sprint and conducting quick iterative design initiates.
- Nice to have experience with GIT and knowledge of Bitbucket.
- Degree in Computer Science or other relevant education.
Note: This is a 100% remote opportunity for the candidates authorized to work for any employer in Canada and preferably local to ON.