- Job Title: Second Level Maintenance Technician
- Type: Contract (3 months)
- Location: Scarborough, ON
- Days/Hours: Rotational Shift work
- Starts: ASAP
Our client is currently looking for two Second Level Field Maintenance Technicians for their Scarborough Location. They are industry leader in IT Hardware and Software Support Systems. The Technicians will be swapping defective devices with working devices (POS, Lotto, ATMs).
- Perform intermediate IMAC (installs, moves, add, changes) activities: hardware roll-outs, refreshes, and other hardware deployment related activities on PCs, laptops, printers, POS devices, etc.
- Perform deskside support services installing and troubleshooting of hardware.
- Handle bench repairs (depot service) & remedial maintenance.
- Respond/update/close calls from National Dispatch/Call Management Center.
- Communicate with customers to diagnose problem, establish E.T.A., and parts requirements.
- Have at 6 months – 1 year of field service experience doing hardware rollouts, refreshes, and other deployment related activities.
- Have A+ certification.
- Must have a minimum of a Diploma from a recognized IT program.
- Must have own vehicle to carry the parts along.
- Must be available to work flexible work schedules.
- Networking, Mechanical and ATM experience will be an asset.
- Must be a self-starter and have the ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Ability to complete tasks effectively with minimal supervision.
Standard tools- for example
Tools required, standard technicians’ tools:
- Side cutters
- Allen Keys
- Measuring Tape
- MultiBit Screwdriver
- 12.7/16 wrench or wrench set
What is in Store for you
- One week’s paid training
- Paid Mileage since you are using your own vehicle