Job Title: Lead Generation Specialist, Sales (Marketing)
Location: Toronto, ON; Remote during COVID
Starts: February 15, 2021
Pay Rate: $ 30,000 to $ 35,000 annually plus $1000.00 per meeting.
Our client is looking for a Lead Generation Specialist who will be responsible for booking weekly meetings with the stakeholders to promote the company’s services.
What You’ll Do:
- Generate new leads using cold calling, email marketing, social media, and other relevant marketing channels.
- Classify hot, warm, and cold leads based on their need, budget, and decision-making capabilities. Accordingly, take the necessary steps to convert hot leads and nurture warm and cold leads.
- Organize and keep the lead status updated in the CRM software.
- Understand how the sales process works and manage the sales pipeline.
- Participate in webinars, in-person events, conferences and network with peers and target audience to identify sales opportunities.
- You’ll be required to research the target market
Lead Generation Activities:
- Understand the pain points faced by the prospects during communication. Identify if they’re looking for specific features.
- Check for competitor products mentioned/used by leads and prospects during communication and the intent behind using them.
- Interact professionally with leads, existing customers, and other company stakeholders via various communication mediums.
- Collaborate with marketing and sales team members to work on tasks relevant to lead generation.
- Cultivate in-depth product knowledge and understanding to ensure that you can effectively communicate the product features, use cases, and benefits to the prospective customers.
- 1-3 years of experience in lead generation and prospecting
- Experience in B2B/B2C sales, preferably in for at least 1-2 years
- Top-notch verbal and written communication skills
- A proven track record of building and maintaining strong client relationships.
- Excellent project management skills
- Thorough knowledge of CRM software
- Excellent client servicing skills
- Monthly review with CFO & CEO
- Bonus paid bi-weekly.