Job Title: Sales Representative / Account Manager
Looking for an Account Manager in the Quebec area to generate new business. The successful candidate for this role will have an entrepreneurial spirit, a self-starter work ethic and will be excited about an opportunity to work with a start-up company. They will also bring relevant experience from the construction equipment industry.
The Account Manager is responsible for developing sales strategies and attracting new clients. The successful salesperson will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas. The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services.
This position is responsible for the following functions/tasks:
- Business development for the Rental line of business
- “Get the sale” using various customer sales methods (cold calling, presentations, etc)
- Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
- Attend meeting, sales events and training to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory
- Minimum High School Diploma.
- Proven sales experience
- Track record of overachieving quota
- Experience working with HubSpot or similar CRM considered an asset
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Relevant experience from construction, construction equipment or related industry is an asset
- Experience in the equipment rental sector considered an asset
- Advanced skill with all MS Office products an asset
- Supporting Alberta