If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, ever-changing, and exciting start-up environment, then this is the job for you! As a sales development representative, you will be responsible for leading the growth within your sales region by qualifying, managing, and converting leads – landscape contractors. In this role, you’ll be working closely with other members of the sales team, as well as the operations and marketing departments. You’ll play a pivotal role in growing our business from day 1 and you’ll be able to continuously share your ideas with us. What’s more? As our company grows, you’ll have the opportunity to grow with us!
What You’ll Do
- Generate new business leads for your region and update our CRM (HubSpot)
- Prospect new business leads, through telephone and email communication
- Understand customer pain points and clearly articulate the value we provide.
- Attend trade shows and business development meetings to build rapport with your leads.
- Develop business review presentations for large customers in your region.
- Establish relationships with key stakeholders in political positions.
- Strategize with the marketing and sales team to meet our sales and financial targets.
- Work with the tech team to support the technical integration of the purchasing process.
What You’ll Need
- 0-2 years of experience in outbound sales or customer service
- Degree in marketing or related field (Preferred but not mandatory)
- Written and spoken proficiency in French and English a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Positive attitude, perseverance, and drive to meet objectives.
- Outgoing, adaptable, and inquisitive personality
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
What We Value
- Having fun through the wins and the losses
- Supporting each other through teamwork
- Growing together on a business and personal level
- Being resourceful and making sh*t happen
- Caring for our team, company, and community