Location: Markham, ON
Start Date: June 21st, 2021, OR ASAP.
Days/Hours: Monday to Friday/ 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
If you have excellent organizational skills and want to be part of a Global Company that is rapidly growing in Canada; this is the opportunity for you!
Reporting directly to the VP of Sales and Product Development, the Sales Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Product catalog management
- Project management
- Sales Pipeline management
- Big project demand planning
- Monthly forecast report and analysis
- Aging report including landed costing.
- Product SKU analysis
- Inventory analysis
- Marketing Support
- Dynamic Pricing/Pricing and Custom Inquiry Management
- Rebate Management
- Monthly Sales reports
- Sales Meeting Coordinating – Monthly Director Meetings
- Managing Tradeshows and attending
- Display Orders – Manage database
- Sales Support for all regions
- National Account Support:
- HD Commerce Hub Update (new item, inventory check, pricing)
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role, coordination management or administrative role
- Fluent in English; speaking, writing, and conversational.