Position: Remote Level 2 Desktop Technician
Contract Duration: 12 Months
Start date: April 1, 2021
End Date: April 1, 2022
Location: Greater Toronto Area (100% Remote)
Pay Rate: $20.00/hr - $24.00/hr.
Regular Work Hours Monday through Friday, 10am to 6pm EST (no after hours or weekends) exception/emergency only.
- Provide exceptional customer service over the phone with customers and clients.
- Provide level 1&2 trouble-shooting support for end users.
- Troubleshoot desktops, laptops, MS Office software, hardware, and other software.
- Support 150 remote users for an office location in Houston, Texas.
- Understand requirements, problems, and issues.
- Target a resolution and troubleshoot with end users.
- Login and actively use remote software for problem resolution for end users.
- Document and catalogue incidents for future reference for users
- Complete and submit required paperwork on time each week.
- Provide prompt and dedicated responses to emails and phone calls for support within a few minutes.
- Technical Collee Diploma in related field or equivalent experience
- CompTIA A+ certification an asset
- A minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience in a similar technical support role troubleshooting laptops, desktops, and MS Office software.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to speak and write English clearly and fluently.
- Ability to make LD calls to the USA.
- Ability to work from home in a quiet setting without distractions.