Job Title: L3 Deskside Support Technician/Team Lead
Duration: 3 Months (possibility to be extended to 6 months)
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 3 months from start date
Days/Hours: Monday to Friday, 9 AM to 5 PM
Pay Rate: $40.00-$50.00/hour
- Oversee and triage system tickets to delegate tickets based on system severity and effected department
- Provide level 3 helpdesk support to resolve problems with a positive customer experience
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT helpdesk
- Respond to scheduled service tickets, update, resolve, and adapt to adjusted service schedules for customer priority and emergency tickets.
- Document and design various processes
- Following established change control oversight, modify system configurations, utilities, software, and hardware settings for assigned service ticket devices.
- Record all support activities, progress, actions, and status tasks within the BMC Remedy ITSM system.
- Provide clear and detailed closure comments for customer review.
- Assist with the onboarding (new agreement engagement) of new users
- Install, test, and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment, and software (internal pre-staging and onsite)
- Assign users and computers to proper groups in Microsoft Windows Active Directory environment
- Perform timely workstation hardware and software upgrades as required
- Participate in the after-hours “on-call” rotation schedule.
- Document “unique to customer” or “systemic problem” resolution activities for future staff reference.
- Perform technical review or evaluations of new or existing products or software as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences or related field of study
- 5 years of experience in a Level 3 or IT team lead role
- 5+ years of experience in providing deskside support
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- High level of initiative and work ethic
- Motivation and a self-starting mindset
- Accountability and a team-oriented attitude
- Passion for creating and delivering an exceptional client experience
- Amazing interpersonal skills with a high degree of self-awareness & empathy
- Excellent problem-solving and multitasking skills