Job Title: QA/ Test Architect
Type: Contract - 2 months
Location: Ottawa, ON
This resource will work with the Test leads from the 3 Education Projects (Ontario, Saskatchewan, BC) to develop automation strategy, framework and Standard Operating Procedures with the goal of maximizing test coverage and minimizing test cycle time via automation. Identify required test automation tools. Establish inter-project processes to support cross project test automation implementation. This would include but not be limited to development and maintenance of the test catalog, development and maintenance of automated test scripts, delivery and execution of test automation plan.
- Validate the overall strategy, framework, SOPs and processes to ensure that they will meet their intended goals and update as necessary
- Define automation metrics and the process for collecting and validating these metrics This resource would also provide knowledge transfer to the Test Automator to ensure that they are quickly effective in their assigned tasks. They will be responsible for developing the following deliverable:
- Automation strategy and framework
- Automation standard Operating procedures
- Automation test tool recommendation
- Inter-project test automation processes. Automation metric processes. Knowledge transfer documentation
- Hands-on current experience authoring, building and adopting large scale, cross-functional automation frameworks with well-balanced coverage across UI, back-end integration, database levels
- 10+ years demonstrated experience developing custom test automation methodologies and adapting them to clients.
- 10+ hands on experience in cloud testing execution and using reporting tools such as ALM and MS Devops.
- 2 years minimum demonstrated experience defining right strategy and technology based on process and architecture assessment by engaging different roles and stakeholders.