- Position: Project Manger - iPad Refresh Project
- Type: Contract (6 months)
- Location: Scarborough, ON
The project is to replace and refresh 5500 iPad across 1500 branches. The project manager will be responsible for coordinating and tracking the refresh.
Knowledge & Experience
- Experience with Windows Operating Systems (Windows 10) & PC Applications including MS Office Suite.
- Experience with IOS and applied products (iPad specifically)
- Strong experience using MS applications (Word and Excel) for reporting purposes
- Ability to multitask and coordinate with various stakeholders
- Strong communication skills
- Must have strong organizational skills to keep track of the product –will all be done in spreadsheets to keep track and close out when completed
- Candidate will need to be able to communicate with the branches – French would be an asset for the Quebec area but not required.
- Must have experience handling projects of similar scope and size from planning to execution to progress tracking, and completion.
- Knowledge of Computer Hardware Systems and Peripherals.
- Working knowledge of the Internet & Internet technological/ industry trends
- Effective interpersonal skills and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities, with keen attention to detail.
- Punctual and able to work autonomously