Job Title: Printer Technician
Duration : Part Time Contract
Start Date: Early January
Schedule: 9 AM to 5 PM Thursday - Friday
Location: Greater Toronto Area
To provide timely service to existing contracts and billable customers in the GTA. Maximize equipment up-time through timely response and effective and efficient repair with selective customer training to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction. Take up tasks such as new equipment set-ups, equipment reconditioning and general technical service.
- Ability to troubleshoot and think independently
- Knowledge of Basic Networking
- Computer and analytical skills
- Prior experience in the maintenance and repair of printers manufactured by HP, Brother, Lexmark, Xerox.
- Possess excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Must be able to problem solve, conduct is written and verbal communication, read and comprehend technical information.
- Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds. Pull, lift, reach and transport equipment parts and boxes.
- Must have a reliable vehicle to travel to various customer locations across the GTA
- Must have valid driver license and insurance.
- Experience with maintenance and repair of various printers from different OEM's (HP, Brother, Lexmark, Konica, Cannon, etc.)
- Nice to have certifications from Printer OEM's
- 3 + years experience