Job Title: Printer Field Service Technician
Duration: 4 months contract
Start: June to September 2019
Schedule: 9AM to 5:00PM
Location: Kingston, ON K7L 2V7
Our Client is looking for 2 Printer Technicians who be onsite installing printers
Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform installation of computer printing equipment at end-user customer sites
- Perform installation of related device drivers and network protocol configurations
- Train key personnel/end-users on proper operation of print devices
- Provide excellent customer service while on-site and when interacting with site personnel
- Manage time, schedule/organize work activities while ensuring efficient operations
- Majority of installations will be 1 for 1 install and de-install (install new device and de-install old device). There will be some net new (install only) and remove-only (de-install only) installations
- Installation pace will be up to 3-4 devices per day during each phase.
- Associate Degree in Electronics, IT Networking, Computer Science, or relevant discipline with 1 years of applicable experience or Bachelor Degree in relevant
- Strong electro/mechanical aptitude
- Proficient in Microsoft Office product suite, connectivity, and basic networking
- Knowledge of/experience with servicing printer
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, self-directed environment
- Valid driver’s license, reliable vehicle, clean driving record
Nice to have:
- Various printer certifications (i.e. Lexmark)
- A+ Certification is a nice to have
- Field service support
- Installation will be primarily at 2 locations in Kingston, ON.
- There are also several small locations in Kingston and in some cities outside Kingston where installations will occur.
- Installations will be done during regular business hours 8am – 5pm Monday – Friday. No weekends or holidays.