Job Title: O365 Deskside Support Technician
Type: 2 month contract
Location: Winnipeg MB, R3C 0G8
Ends: November 29th, 2019
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Floor walker/Deskside Support tech is required to provide end user support for Office 365. Client is upgrading from Exchange 2010 and Office 2010 to Exchange Online and Office ProPlus. Experience with Office 365 is a must. Excellent communication and customer service skills are also critical.
Education & Certification Required
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science and/or 2 years equivalent work experience.
- Certification in A+, MCSE or equivalent would be an asset.
Knowledge & Experience Required
- Experience with Windows Operating Systems (Windows 10) & PC Applications including MS Office Suite. Exchange, O365
- Experience working with Office 365 a priority.
- Knowledge of Computer Hardware Systems and Peripherals.
- Working knowledge of the Internet & Internet technological/industry trends.
- Hands-on hardware troubleshooting experience.
- Ability to operate tools, components, and peripheral accessories.
- Able to read and understand technical manuals, procedural documentation, and OEM guides.
- Have at least 2 years of field/deskside support service experience doing hardware rollouts, refreshes, and other deployment related activities
- Effective interpersonal skills and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities, with keen attention to detail.
- Punctual and able to work autonomously
- Can follow a detailed procedure to setup programs on computers