Job Title: O365/ Exchange Engineer
Duration: 3 months
Location: St John, NB
- Hands-on design and implementation of Office 365 solutions, Skype for Business, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange Server deployments, Azure Active Directory, and Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS).
- Design and implement hybrid migrations to Exchange Online from environments that contain multiple Active Directory Forest environments and multiple Exchange organizations.
- Consolidate and upgrade exchange environment from 2010 to 2013.
- Migrate home directories to Onedrive and pst files to Archive files.
- Shared mailboxes and resource mailboxes will need to be migrated from exchange to online.
- Troubleshooting may involve AD, Exchange, Office 365 so skills (MCSE desirable) and associated skills are desirable.
- Experience designing and implementing Microsoft Office 365, Exchange Server and Active Directory required.
- Experience with Skype for Business and/or Azure IaaS/ PaaS a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- 3 - 6 years of technical experience with increasing responsibility.
- Knowledge and experience of additional Office 365 technologies (SharePoint, OneDrive, Yammer, ProPlus Click to Run).
- Must have excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.