Job Title: O365 Deskside Support Technician
Type: Contract - 3 month -
Location: Downtown, Toronto ON
Starts: September 9, 2019
Ends: December 6, 2019 (possibility of extension)
- Strong knowledge of Office 365,
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to end user technologies.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to delight end users with their focus on superior service
- This role requires sound knowledge and experience on end user technologies specifically with Office 365 and Windows 10, ability to triage incidents thoroughly utilizing internal knowledge base as well as external resources.
- Demonstrated experience triaging incidents related to Windows 7 and Windows 10, O365, on hardware such as Laptops, Desktop, Tablets and Mobile Devices.
- Demonstrated experience providing a high level of customer centric service desk support in the capital markets industry or equally fast paced business environment (whiteglove service)
- Commitment to guiding principles of integrity, partnership and high performance
- Familair with AD (Active Directory)
- Ability to deliver a consistent level of customer service across the team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have experience with client services / service desk, which include answering phones and emailed tickets, 1st level support
- Experience dealing with large volumes
- Ability to work on projects, tasks, and prioritization
- Versatile and adaptive to incoming workflows.
- People who will find solutions to problems and create efficiencies
- Behavior type – customer facing, well spoken, interface face-to-face, confidence
- 2 years service desk experience; specifically help desk troubleshooting experience and Windows 10 and O365 deployment experience