Position: Contract for 1 year + with option to renew annually
Title: Mid-Level Managed Print & Network Administrator (Onsite Administrator II)
Location: Toronto (Temporarily remote due to COVID-19)
Start date: Mid March 2021
Hours: Alternative shifts 8am to 4pm & 12pm to 8pm, Monday to Friday, No weekends.
This is a critical service for our client’s largest Managed Print Services (MPS) customers. The successful candidate will help support the overall management of our client’s customers located primarily in Canada. This service is required to manage this highly secure and complex infrastructure to support the deployment of device and solutions and manage the configuration of over 25,000 devices in Canada.
- Assist Customer with an overview of the Device functionality.
- Coordinate with our client regarding Device and Branded Software Support Service calls.
- Report any occurrences of Customer dissatisfaction to the appropriate Delivery Management Service resource.
- Assist in the collection of usage pages for Devices when required.
- Provide initial troubleshooting for Device problems or perform spare Device replacements.
- Perform maintenance on Devices as directed by the appropriate Delivery Management Service resource.
- Provide end-user training as defined in the Agreement.
- Utilize web-based software to manage the Fleet which may include proactive monitoring through Web Jetadmin, updating site maps provided after the Discovery and Design Assessment Service and initiating Device related trouble tickets into the Customer supplied ticketing system.
- Track usage/activities at the Customer Site(s).
- Coordinate with third party supplier(s) to obtain status for third party supplier(s) provided equipment.
- Responsible for delivery of assigned tasks within the delivery cycle of a project.
- Provide technical systems management support or deliver part of a detailed technical design which meets customer requirements.
- Works under supervision of technical lead and with customer nominated representatives to accomplish assigned tasks.
- 2-5 years of technical experience and a minimum two-year college program in computer science or related area of study; without a degree, two additional years of relevant technical experience
- Has sufficient technical knowledge to assist with the completion of specific deliverables.
- Demonstrate fundamental technical knowledge.
- Ability and experience to support remote end user issues.
- Ability and experience to trouble-shoot end user technical issues
- Understanding of the desktop environment i.e., MS Office 365 Tools.