Position: Mobile Device Deployment Technician
Type: Contract 4 weeks
Starting: June 24th
Duration: 1 month
Location: Downtown Seattle Washington
Hours: Monday through Friday – 8:00 - 5:00
The client is moving end users over to Microsoft Intune.
Looking for someone with MDM (Mobile Device Management) experience as this role will focus on helping end users with their Android and iOS mobile devices.
Client has 800 end users to go upgrade.
The resource will also help with basic Helpdesk/Deskside support activities, but focus will be on the mobile devices.
- Help user create new Apple ID;
- Set up new users with passwords
- Password resets
- Perform intermediate IMAC (installs, moves, add, changes) activities: hardware rollouts, refreshes, and other hardware deployment related activities on PCs, laptops, printers, POS devices, etc.
- Perform deskside support services installing and troubleshooting of hardware, software and network related issues
- Perform basic LAN and internetworking related activities
- Handle software installation/support/upgrades
- Provide 1st level Help Desk support
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
- Have at 1 – 2 years of field service experience doing hardware rollouts, refreshes, and other deployment related activities
- Have at 1 – 2 years of deskside support experience
- Have strong internetworking and troubleshooting skills
- May have other vendor certifications from Cisco, Microsoft and/or from OEMs (Dell, Toshiba, Lenovo, HP)
- Must be a self-starter and could manage multiple tasks
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Ability to complete tasks effectively with minimal supervision